This section will describe how to setup your different users types and security options
- Adding a New Administrator, Assign Admin Groups and Security Templates?
- Adjusting Security Settings for an Administrator
- Assigning a Security Template to a Specific Administrator
- Default Permissions for Administrators
- How do you change the MagFi Settings to include more than just the Card ID and Phone?
- How to control whether an Administrator can "Edit" specific fields in "Edit User
- ★ How do I create and receive Purchase Orders for POS items?
- ★ Create Email Template
- Administrator Messages Broadcast
- How can admins be locked out of editing a members name, card ID, unique identifier, and status but allow other updates
- Super User Password - Clients with more than 1 Shape System
- Quick Links for Administrator Portal
- ★ Using Chrome Browser to capture Member Images
- Brivo: How to Find Members that are Locked
- Deleting Members
- Brivo: member keytags/keyfobs are not scanning
- Generating Mass Emails
- Automatic cell phone provider update using Data 24/7