The Billing Info page can be reached from most screens.
Quick Functions -> Users -> Enter last name of Member and Search. Click on the Billing Info link in the Actions column;
Quick Functions -> Members -> Enter last name of Member and Search. Click on the Billing Info link in the Actions column;
Quick Functions -> Memberships -> Enter last name of Member and Search. Hover over Quick Action, click on Billing Info.
Click the Billing Info link
1. Responsible Billing Party This function will give the ability to select another active member as Responsible Party in a member’s billing, the selected Responsible Party's billing information will be used.
2. Preferred EFT Payment Method. The payment type the Member wants to use for their monthly draft payments. Member can use different payment methods for each type of payment (membership, POS and services) - Can be set to default to payment type under Tools -> System Settings -> User Add/Edit Settings.
3. Preferred POS Payment Method. Can be defaulted to specific payment type for purchases made at the POS counter. Can be set to default to payment type under Tools -> System Settings -> User Add/Edit Settings.
4. Primary Credit Card Details. Members credit card details can be enter manually or by using the credit card swipe device. The name and address will load from the information entered on the Member's Details page. Only the Card Type, Card Number and Expiration Date of the card is required.
**NOTE ~ When a card update is necessary, it is good practice to delete the card first, then enter the card details as new. If you need to store the basic details of the card (last 4 and Exp. date on Member's Contact History page) Delete the Card as Invalid should be used.
5. Secondary Credit Card Details. Members credit card details can be enter manually or by using the credit card swipe device.
6. Bank Account Details. Members checking account details. Enter Bank Name, the Routing Number, select Checking (Savings is not accepted), Last Name and First Name and Account Number.
**NOTE ~ The customer name on the bank account can entered in two ways. Use the Account First Name and Account Last Name fields with a name such as John Doe. Use the Account Name field to enter a full name which cannot be easily split into two fields. For example, Dr. Jane W. Doe, Jr. Ph.D., or ACME Incorporated. With regard to financial transactions, Account Name will only be used if Account First Name and Account Last Name are not set.
7. Pre-Paid Account Details. Member can add funds to a pre-paid account. Great idea if you have families. Kids can purchase items and pay from the pre-paid account. Gives parents peace of mind that their child can purchase a bottle of water without running up their credit.
8. Health Insurance Details. Allows you to store Subscriber IDs that are submitted to Health Insurance Providers for reimbursement. IDs are encrypted.