How to setup Google calendar v3
- Trainer log into his/her google account
- Go to Google Developer Console at https://console.developers.google.com/project
- Create a project if not exist
- Click Enable and Manage APIs,
Click Calendar API, click Enable API if it is not enabled
- On the left, click Credentials, on right, click New credentials, select OAuth client ID, Web Application.
After create new credentials, make a note of Client ID and Client secret will be needed to enable Google Calendar service from Shapenet Software
- Trainer provides his/her Google Client id and client secret to gym.
- Gym admin log into Shapenet web portal
- From Tools -> System Settings -> Scheduled Appointment Settings, make sure “Enable Google Calendar Integration” is checked, see below
3.Then use Find User to edit a trainer. Under Miscellaneous section, fill in this trainer’s Google Client Id and Google Client Secret obtained from step 1 to 8. Click Authenticate to continue to Consent Screen, Accept the terms and enable Google Calendar service for this trainer.