Allows a search for a list of clients and easily change the Period Rate for SPECIFIC SCHEDULED PAYMENTS. Run the query and select the payments to change, specify an amount to change to and a reason (for audit purposes). Only the scheduled payments listed AND selected are modified. Additionally, only the RATE value of the payment is changed. EXAMPLE: This function can be used to reward clients that use your facility a certain amount every month. Find those clients that checked into your club at least 12 times last month and set their upcoming payment from $39.99 to $19.99.
- Functions, Memberships, Power Rate Adjuster
- Select checkin date or date range
- Select scheduled payment date or date range to update
- Set the Membership or Member type to pull scheduled payments from proper Memberships
- Set status… (likely Active)
- Set the formula for # of checkins in the defined period that need to be pulled….
- for example, if you are lowering the rates of folks who own the xyz membership that have checked in more than 9 times set the formula to Checkins > 9…
Voila, spot check a couple for reassurance