In a Multifacility situation how can I track a member’s purchases when purchased outside the home facility?
If you are a facility that is set up as Multifacility, Members that are walking into a facility besides their "Home" facility may purchase POS items. Please see the steps below:
- Place items in cart as normal and click Checkout
- At Select Purchaser click the dropdown
- Click the dropdown for FACILITY and set it to = ALL FACILITIES
- Enter Scan Card ID, or Last and First name
- Click Search
- Click on the Members Name
- You cannot use a Primary Save Credit Card for payment type because the Member has a different "Home" facility
- Proceed with purchase as normal
After the Purchase is Successful you can then click the button at the bottom to check them in, print or email receipt.
If you check the client into this facility they will now be listed on the Checkin Activity Report.