How to Add a User: Member
- Add users
General complete form
• User type = member
• Enter first and last name
• Enter a referred by item
This will assist with future marketing efforts.
• Choose gender
• Choose member type
• Choose primary goal
• Select a purchase package
Purchase package is an option that should be used once you’re comfortable with the system.
• Card ID: enter the card ID card number on the card you are giving the client
If you’re not assigning a card at this time, it’s probably best not to sign the client. Auto generate card ID can be used for sequential assignment of card ID numbers.
• To load an image click on [choose file], navigate to the saved image on your local computer; click [load image]
No need to save the image on the local computer once it has been uploaded.
• Enter the member’s address
• Enter the member’s home, work, and cell phone numbers
• Enter emergency contact information
• Add the member’s email
Note that multiple email addresses can be entered by placing “;” between each email address.
• Check the box for enable SMS alerts if the member would like to receive text messages from your facility
• Choose the member’s cell phone provider
If a cell phone provider is not available in the drop-down list, please submit a support ticket which includes the name of the provider and their web page. A cell phone provider is necessary in order to route the text messages to your client’s phone without incurring any additional charges.
• Fields are provided for your convenience
• You may enter birthday, company name, and occupation
• You may assign locker numbers, track social security numbers, drivers license, and assigned trainer
• Medical notes can be added
• Prime number can be used to manage insurance numbers; using a prime number along with a member type equals possibly an insurance company
In conjunction with a report from reports ->misc/stats -> member check-in details, files can be uploaded and sent to certain insurance companies for reimbursement.
• The sales rep can be assigned
The sales rep assigned here is not credited with any sales, or assigned commissions; the sales rep field in this position will assist in queuing contacts to that particular salesperson.
• Use categories to create check-boxes that will appear on all member forms
These check-boxes can be marked depending on different attributes of the client or their interests. Categories can be queried from functions-> users-> view members-> Query-> Custom Query-> select category type.
• Enter any appropriate notes in the open text field
Many of the fields mentioned above can be used to query from the view members function. Please see member security next: https://shapesupport.zendesk.com/hc/admin/articles/201646749-Member-security/edit