Simple Add On - Only to be used for a Member who would like to share his package with someone.
1.While viewing a client’s service in the action column, click Simple Add Ons
To the left side you will see a pink box with all available add ons.
2. Locate the name and click on it, in the middle of the 2 boxes you will click on the right arrow to add, the add on to this service. If you wish to remove an add on which will be listed in the green box to the right, click on the name then click on the left arrow this will remove the simple add on
1. From view services, in the clients action column click, adjust usage,
2. Click change usage status
3. Make the necessary adjustments to the next reset date; make adjustments to the amount of sessions left until reset date
4. Click Update
1. While viewing a client’s service in the Actions Column click on Cancel.
2. The option to Clear Balance is displayed, choose Yes or No (this will clear the remaining balance and the open balance)
3. Enter reason in Reason field
4. Click on Cancel Service
5. To confirm, repeat step 1 but change query to All Memberships and from Actions, click on Scheduled Payments
Delete - **Deleting services is not recommended. If you delete a service package, you will delete all financials and training history associated to the package. We recommended cancelling the service instead.
1. From view services, in the client’s action column click Delete,
2. Delete All Financial Transactions if appropriate. This will delete the service package
1. From view services, in the client’s action column click edit services, this will allow you to make changes in the service package
2. Make necessary changes and click update.
1. From view services, in the client’s action column click History, to find all the history on the service, you can click the hyper links for more information.
1. From view services, in the clients action column click on invoice,
2. Select or deselect what services you want to include in that invoice.
3. View a list of the services purchased rather than the services complete. You can send an email
1. From view services, in the client’s actions column, click payments
This screen allows you to apply a payment for a training package to the Shape.Net system;
thereby reducing the balance of money this member owes your facility.
2. Enter date and amount,
3. Click continue, this will take you to the check out screen
4. Complete as appropriate and hit submit.