In Shape the guest user type is viewed as a person who is trying out the club or visiting and may or may not own a service or membership. Check- in is available and will be captured. They can be marketed to via email or SMS if the needed information has been entered. Guests can't add themselves to the system. Guests can be converted to a member by an administrator.
- Add users
• User type = guest
• Enter first and last name
• Select how the guest was referred
You can add referrals by selecting ‘add new’ at the bottom of the drop down box. This will help drive future marketing efforts.
• Choose gender
• Select the primary goal of the guest
• Card ID: enter the card ID card number on the card you are giving the client
If you’re not assigning a card at this time, it’s probably best not to sign the client. Auto generate card ID can be used for sequential assignment of card ID numbers.
• To load an image click on [choose file], navigate to the saved image on your local computer; click [load image]
No need to save the image on the local computer once it has been uploaded.
• Enter the guest’s address
• Enter home, work, and cell phone numbers
• Enter emergency contact information
• Add the guest’s email
Note that multiple email addresses can be entered by placing “;” between each email address.
• Check the box for enable SMS alerts if the member would like to receive text messages from your facility
• Fields are provided for your convenience
• You may enter birthday, company name, and occupation
• You may assign locker numbers, track social security numbers, drivers license, and assigned trainer
• The sales rep can be assigned
Choose the cell phone provider
• Enter any appropriate notes in the open text field