Using the Childwatch Feature when children ARE NOT Members
Mother -> Carter-Beyonce
Father -> Carter-Shawn
Blue Ivy is the child but not a Member
I. Adding Child to Childwatch
- Functions -> Childwatch -> Add Child;
- Enter Primary Parent's Last Name and Search;
- Click on the link 'Add Child';
- Enter the Child's name, Birthdate, Barcode (this barcode has to be unique but can be a combination of the Parent's barcode + child's initials, the child's name + birthdate etc. Something easily remembered for checkin);
- Select an Alert level to alert employees of any allergies or other important information;
- Enter a Secondary Parent, if needed;
- Enter the Alert reason into Notes;
- Add an image
- Click Add Child
II. Checking the Child into Childwatch
- Functions -> Childwatch -> Checkin;
- Enter the Child's barcode and click 'Apply Checkin'
- Functions -> Childwatch -> Child List. This is the list of children currently checked into Childwatch.
**The Checkout can be processed from this list. Click the link for 'Process Check 'Out'.
2. Functions -> Childwatch -> Check-in Activity. Use this report for Check-in Activity in Childwatch. The report will display the duration for the child for billing purposes. This report can be downloaded to Excel.
Options for Selling Child Watch
- Create a Service Type for the child watch program to be purchased by the parent. Create a class and a trainer named Child Watch, add the child to the class, and at the end of the night make sure the class is marked as "done" so the session is deducted.
- Create a Membership Type and add a service fee to be charged to the membership for the child watch.
- Create a Membership Type and in the rate include the rate for child watch to the membership type rate.
- Create a Point Of Sale (POS) item to charge for child watch
- Create a Membership Punch Card - need to be checked in and then checked in again for child watch