What is the fastest way to purchase a membership for a new member?
- Add a New User
- Quick Functions -> Add User
- Add Member details (required fields are customizable - usually first name, last name, gender, address, city, state, zip, home phone, cell phone, email. This can be changed under Tools>>System Settings>>User Add/Edit Settings)
- Choose “Select a Membership” from the Purchase Membership Drop Down
- Save and go to billing
- Set EFT Preference (top – membership, services, and counter sales - POS)
- Default is either primary credit card, bank account or exclude – set the default for your organization under Tools>>System Settings>>User Add/Edit Settings
- Add credit card or bank account
- Choose “Click Here to Continue” at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign Document or Make First Payment.
**The billing date can be defaulted to a specific date or multiple choices. This is set up under Tools>>System Settings>>Membership Settings**
**The membership agreement can also appear as soon as the membership is purchased if you want to require signature before payment is made. This is set up under each individual membership type. Functions>>Memberships>>View Types, edit on the type and set the assigned document field**
**There are no override options available when purchasing a membership through the add user screen. If changes are necessary, go to View Memberships and use the adjust option OR purchase through the Purchase Membership Quick Link after the member is added.**