Sales CRM Quick Guide
Shapenet offers a Fully integrated Sales CRM.
You can now enable your staff to effectively manage all Prospects & guests leading to a higher Member Conversion.
- Track & manage Email/ Calls to and from prospect
- Track Sales Stage
- Sales Specific Scheduler
- Report on the effectiveness of your Staff
Functions -> Sales CRM -> Add Prospect
- Ability to add a new prospect into your Shapenet Database
Functions -> Sales CRM -> Prospect / Guest Calls
- View and manage your prospects / guests in your Shapenet Database
Functions -> Sales CRM -> Salesperson Schedule Matrix
- Track & manage all non-revenue generating meetings: Tours, Client meetings, Trial assessments
Functions -> Sales CRM -> Search Prospects/Guests
- Admin will be directed to Find User Screen, Query Defaulted to Active Prospect
Reports –> Sales CRM –> Prospect/Guest Analysis
- Defaults to list of All active guests/ Prospects
- Best Practice: Custom Query – Set Current sales stage to focus on prospects that are ready to close, recall information from people that were at one time interested in your services for marketing.
Reports -> CRM -> Prospect/ Guest Management
- Track the in & out bound conversations of your sales team
Reports –> Sales CRM -> Probability Analysis
- View the Sales probability of your clients converting. Each Member profile has the ability add a probability under the users’ Miscellaneous field.
Reports –> Sales CRM -> Prospects/ Guests Expected to Purchase
- View prospects/ Guests that are expected to close within the query’s settings
Reports -> Sales CRM -> Prospects/ Guests Never Contacted
- Easily locate Prospects or guests that have never been contacted.
Reports -> Sales CRM -> Sales Summary Report
-With 1 click you can create a PDF that shows you team their overall preparedness & effectiveness.