Advertisements are created from:
Functions -> Marketing -> Advertisements
To Load an Advertisement
Click the + sign within the circle to add a new advertisement. (Supported image formats are jpg, gif, and png.
- Click Choose File to navigate to the advertisement's image, click Open. (Supported image formats are jpg, gif, and png.
- Check Automatically Resize Image if appropriate (read text below to determine).
- Click Upload Image
- Add a Title (this will not be displayed)
- Add a Target URL (what website you want a click on the Ad to take the user)
- Check off Active, to have the Ad immediately displayed
- Enter any notes
Image dimensions are constrained to a maximum height of 150px and a maximum width of 140px. For example, an image with a height of 150px and a width of 100px is allowed, but an image with a height of 150px and a width of 160px is not. Similarly, an image with a height of 100px and a width of 140px is allowed, but an image with a height of 190px and a width of 140px is not.
To have the system automatically RESIZE an uploaded image, tick the Automatically Resize Image check box. This will resize the image so that it falls within the 150px by 140px constraints while maintaining the original image's aspect ratio. Note that the resizing process will remove any animations present in the original image. For this reason, it is recommended that you resize any animated images before uploading them.
Once the Advertisement is uploaded and Active it will display on the Member login page, and throughout the Member experience.
To control Advertisement Settings
- Tools, System Settings - Advertisement Settings - Edit
- Options are to Display for Members or Trainers, and whether the Ad is clickable before or only after login.