Installation of Topaz Signature Pad
- Make sure to Unplug the Pad
- Download the SigPlusBasic Software from Topaz Systems http://www.topazsystems.com/Software/sigplusbasic.exe
- Install the SigPlusBasic Software
- If asked to install demo link on desktop choose yes
- At the Welcome Screen click Next
Select the correct operating system
When asked if this will be used for Excel Documents – choose NO
When asked if this will be used for Adobe Documents – choose NO
When asked if you have a signature pad – choose YES
Choose your signature pad model from the list and click OK
Select the Connection Type - USB and click OK
Plug the Signature Pad back into the USB port and wait for the computer to install device drivers.
Go To Tools – System Settings – Other Settings
Has Signature Pad Setting should be set to YES and Save
Log into Shape.Net and test by signing an actual document.
If a RED X appears when making a signature, please follow the instructions for allowing Active X controls to run in Trusted Sites. Active X Settings
After completing the signature process with a test document, confirm that the document can be viewed and has a signature.
If help is needed after following these instructions, please submit a support ticket with the details of the problem and what step you are on.