- At least one trainer must be entered into your system in order to schedule a class. To do this go to Functions-> Users-> Add User; user type =Trainer.
- A class type must be added to your system before you can schedule the class. Go to Functions-> Classes-> Add Type.
- Enter up to 10 characters for the [Class ID] field - no spaces, or non-alpha/num characters, (only seen by staff)
- 30 character Display ID - displayed for purchasing by admins and members
- Add a full description of the class
- [Session Charge] - enter the amount of sessions deducted from a member's service package for attending the class; typically 1.
- Enter the value of the class in the [Price] field
- Select the correct class length
- A member must own a service package to register and attend a class.
- Go to Functions-> Services-> Purchase (assuming you have added the correct service type for purchase).
- Type in the last name of the member that wants to schedule personal training, and search.
- Under the actions column, click [Purchase] and select the appropriate service package.
- You can [Make first payment] now if desired, or wait till a later date.
Now that a trainer has been added to your system, the class type has been created, and the service package is available for purchase by your clients, you can now schedule.
- Go to Functions-> Scheduler-> Sched Matrix; select the month and click on the appropriate day from the calendar.
- Under the correct trainer's name, find the correct time of the class and click [Sched].
- Appointment for: [Classes]
- Select the correct class from the drop down menu to the right of class; class type added in Step:2 above
- Enter the capacity of the class
- Enter the appropriate class length (workout length)
- If this is a recurring class, select [yes] for Perm Appt and the number of repeating weeks.
- Add any appropriate class notes
- Click [Add Appointment]
**Note: the scheduled class will now appear on the [Sched Matrix] and trainer schedule. To add member's to the class click on the class from the sched matrix, and click add member under the actions column.