- At least one trainer must be entered into your system in order to schedule a personal training appointment. To do this go to Functions-> Users-> Add User; user type =Trainer.
- A member must own a service package before a personal training session can be scheduled.
- Go to Quick Functions>>Purchase Service or Functions>>Services>>Purchase (assuming you have added the correct service type for purchase).
- Type in the last name of the member that wants to schedule personal training, and search.
- Under the actions column, click [Purchase] and select the appropriate service package to be used for scheduling.
- You can [Make first payment] now if desired, or wait till a later date.
Now that you have a trainer entered into your system and a member that owns a service package, you can now schedule the personal training appointment.
- Go to Quick Functions>>Sched Matrix or Functions>>Scheduler>>Sched Matrix; select the month and click on the appropriate day from the calendar.
- Under the trainer's name, find the time of the personal training session and right click, choosing Add Appointment. (If using the old schedule matrix, click Sched or Avail)
- Appointment for: [Members w/ services]
- From the drop down menu, to the right of the [member] field, find the appropriate member. The active package the member owns will then appear.
- If this is a recurring PT appointment, select [yes] for Perm Appt and the number of repeating weeks.
- Click [Add Appointment]
**Note: the scheduled PT appointment will now appear on the [Sched Matrix] and trainer schedule.
Once the appointment is completed, mark the session as DONE to charge a session from the members package.