Create a Class Type
- Functions -> Classes -> Add Type
- Class Type ID: The Class Type ID is limited to 10 characters. No spaces or special characters (except an underscore) are allowed.
- Display Name: Enter the common name for the class. This will be visible to your member on the Member Portal as well as the Mobile App
- Description: Enter a brief description of the class
- Session Charge: This defaults to one as 1 session charged is the norm.
- Priority: Setting a priority on your class will determine its place on the screen. The higher the priority, the closer to the top of the screen it will be
- Session Length (min): Enter the minimum length the class can be
- Payroll Code: If your Instructors are paid a different amount per class. **For more on Payroll Codes, see the Trainer Payroll Configuration document.
- Class Sub-type: Normal or Group Training.
- Normal - only apply class charge to trainer payroll.
- Group Training - apply class charge to trainer payroll AND apply individuals to trainer payroll
- Price: Entering a price is only necessary if the class is sold online to non-members.
- Member Can View: Enable this setting to yes if you are using the Member Portal or Member App for online class scheduling
- Padding Time: Add padding time if you need extra time after the class for cleanup or instructor breaks
- Apply Class Charge to Trainer Payroll:
- Weekday cancel cut-off in hours: Use only if this specific class has different cancel cut-off hours from you System Settings during the week.
- Weekend cancel cut-off in hours: Use only if this specific class has different cancel cut-off hours from you System Settings during the week.