To freeze a member's active service, go to Quick Functions -> View Packages.
Search by lastname on service.
To the left of the appropriate service, click [Freeze]. Set the Freeze start date and freeze end date; enter a reason for the freeze and click [apply]. Notice that you do not have the option of setting a period rate price during the freeze, like you can with a membership freeze.
To change the scheduled payments during a freeze:
- Go to View Services; search by lastname on service and change the query to [all services].
- Click [Scheduled Payments] to the left of the frozen service
- Click on the scheduled payment date you would like to change; from here you can change when that payment is due.
- Click  to the left of a scheduled payment due you would like to change, or even click [delete] to remove completely.
- Go to View Services; change the query to [all services] and enter lastname on frozen service.
- To the left of the frozen service, under the Action column, click [Unfreeze/Modify Freeze].
- Set to unfreeze date and click [Change Unfreeze Date*].