You can assign lockers to your Members from the Member Details page. In order to do this, you must first enter your lockers into Shape so that they can be assigned.
Part I - Adding a new locker to inventory
- Functions -> Locker Management -> View Lockers;
- Click the Add icon in the upper left corner;
- Enter the Locker Name, select the type and enter the combo number if desired;
4. Click Save & Add Another or Save & End if done.
Part II - Assigning a locker to a Member
- If the Member is existing, go to View Members and enter the last name of the Member you are assigning;
- Click the 'Details' link in the Action column;
- Click the 'Edit' icon;
- Scroll down to the Miscellaneous section of the Member Details page;
- Use the drop down next to 'Locker' and select the locker.
- Click 'Save'.
Part III - Un-Assigning Lockers
1. Quick Functions - Members
2. Enter the last name of the Member or Card ID to Search
3. Click the 'Details' link in the Actions column
4. Click the edit icon on the Member Details page
5. Scroll down to Miscellaneous section and the Locker Number field
6. Select 'None' to unassign the locker.
The locker will be placed back into the inventory for another Member