Upgrade / Downgrade Membership
- From Quick Functions -> Memberships, enter the Member's last name of the membership you are upgrading/downgrading.
- Hover over the Membership Actions and click the Upgrade/Downgrade button.
- Click on the 'Select Membership Type' link and select the new membership from the Membership Product boxes.
- Verify the terms of the new membership. The 'Start Date' of the new membership will default to the 'Next Bill Date' of the current membership. This date is editable. If the new membership is immediate, update the Start Date to today's date.
- In addition to the 'Start Date', you can also edit the 'Term Date', 'Billing Day of the Month', 'Prorate to Billing Day'. If there is an Open Balance on the current membership, you can clear it at this time.
- If you need to make changes in addition to this such as to the rate, click the 'Override Values' link.
- If any data fields is updated, click 'Recalculate', then 'Upgrade/Downgrade Membership'.
- Your Member can sign a new document agreeing to the new terms and make their first payment.