Step 1: Create a Class
- Functions-> Classes-> Add Type
- Class Id: enter a class code up to 10 alphanumeric characters
- Class Id Display: enter a short description of class; seen when purchasing by staff and clients
- Description: Enter a full length description of what the class entails
- Session Charge: typically set to one; this is the number of sessions that will be deducted from a clients service package for attending the class
- Price: value of the class; used for non-members of drop-ins and payroll only
- Member Can View: Set to yes to display on the member portal
- Session length: enter the appropriate length of the class
- Type: use [Normal] for a typical class like yoga, zumba, etc; use [Group Training] for small group personal training or one-on-one PT
- Check the instructor payroll box if you want to pay the trainer based on class payroll
- Click [Save]
Step 2: Set up Trainer/Instructor Payroll
- Functions-> Users-> View Trainers; Details-> Trainer Payroll
- If [Type] is set to [Normal] in step 1, use the Class Payroll section in the trainer's details
- If [Type] is set to [Group Training] in step 1, use the first payroll section, One-on-One Session and Group Training Payroll
Step 3: Schedule the Class
- Functions-> Scheduler-> Sched Matrix; select the month and click on the appropriate day from the calendar.
- Under the correct trainer's name, find the correct time of the class and click [Sched].
- Appointment for: [Classes]
- Select the correct class from the drop down menu to the right of class; added in Step 1.
- Enter the capacity of the class
- Enter the appropriate class length (workout length)
- If this is a recurring class, select [yes] for Perm Appt and the number of repeating days/weeks.
- Add any appropriate class notes
- Click [Add Appointment]
Step 4: Schedule Members in the Class
- Functions-> Scheduler-> Sched Matrix; click on the class from the schedule matrix.
- Click [Add Members] to select a member for the class
- Appointment for-> Members w/ Services; select member from drop down menu
- Click [Add]
- Repeat for additional members