If a member/purchaser wants to buy two different priced gift cards, you will need to follow the below steps to setup. Once setup, this can be processed easily.
- Add different priced POS products called "Gift Cards".
- To set this up, go to Functions-> Point of Sale-> Add Product. Set quantity in stock to  and cost to . For price enter 20. Enter [$20 Gift Card] in the short and long description fields (this is just an example, enter whatever increment you would like).
- Consider adding new product and income categories titled "Gift Cards" under Tools->System Settings->Field Definitions.
- Click [save].
- Repeat this for all of the gift card price increments you offer.
- To sell, go to Functions-> Point of Sale-> View Catalog, locate the appropriate gift card amount and continue through purchase process.
- Once you have processed the payment, you will now need to assign dollar values to the actual gift cards before handing over to purchaser. To do this, go to: Functions-> Point of Sale-> Gift Cards; select purchase gift cards and enter bar code on first gift card. Next, assign a dollar value and expiration date if appropriate. At the checkout screen, process a no charge payment since the funds were already collected in the previous steps. Repeat these steps for the other cards.
**The only reason to follow these steps is if the purchaser only wants to be charged once for the full value. Otherwise, follow this: