How to send a single SMS message
Functions-> Users-> Find User
- Enter the first few letters of the last name of the intended recipient, click [Search]
- Locate the intended user, which must already have SMS alerts enabled (Member details; cell provider is required)
- Under the actions column, click [Send SMS]
- If applicable, choose a Template from the drop down menu
- If not using a Template, add the body of the SMS message (up to 120 characters).
- Click [Send] above
**Note: If the user is not yet enabled for SMS alerts, the [Send SMS] option will not appear under the actions column.