Functions-> Users-> View Administrators; search and locate administrator account.
- To the left of the Admins name, under the actions column, click [Security].
- Expand both Functions and Reports by clicking on the [+] adjacent to each capability.
- Remove check marks next to items the Admin would not need access to
- Expand the items the Admin might need some access to
- From the expanded capability item, remove check marks from what the Admin will not need access to.
- When complete, print the page by clicking File, Print from the browser you are using.
- Login to your test Administrator account to view the security capabilities added/removed in Step:1
- Browse through the functions/reports remaining in the Admin account, noting anything that is missing that the Admin should have access to, and anything they can still see, but shouldn't.
- Repeat the steps 1-6 above to fine tune your Admin's accessibility.