First Credit Services sends a monthly report with monies collected. You will need to record this payment in Shape.
- Quick Functions -> View Memberships;
- Enter the last name of the Member and Search;
- Hover over Membership Actions, and click the Payment button;
- Enter the amount collected and Continue;
- The Payment Type should be applied as a 'No Charge'. Enter an Audit Note and 'Submit'.
- Click the Membership Details button to go back to current Membership
Remove from Collections
- Hover over Membership Actions and click the History button;
- In the Actions column, look for the action 'Sent to Collections P2';
- In Notes, look for the batch number the Member is in;
Next, go to Functions -> Collections -> View Batch
- Click 'View' in the Actions column next to the batch you are updating;
- Locate the transaction in the list. If a partial payment was received, click 'Record Payment' link. If the entire amount was received, click 'Mark as Collected'.