How to remove a member from a collection batch?
- MagFi – locate member
- Click on Membership
- From Membership Actions, click History
- Locate the P1 or P2 (phase 1 or phase 2 collections) indicator (left column) where client was was put into collections
- Locate the Batch number (right column) on the same row as #4
- Go to Functions, Collections, View Batches
- Click View of the batch number referenced in #5 above.
- From Actions, click “remove from batch”
- At this point, as appropriate, go back to the membership and apply any no charge, write off, or adjust any payments