Attaching a Membership Agreement to a Membership Type
A Membership Agreement can be attached to a membership type by following these steps:
- Functions>>Memberships>>View Types>>Search
- Click Edit under the actions column for the type to be updated
- In the field “Assigned Document:” choose the Membership Agreement to be used for signing. **If you do not have an agreement set up for eSignature, please contact Client Services for more information (email@example.com).
When purchasing a membership, the agreement will show after the membership type is selected. A member will sign for all required signatures and the agreement can be saved. You will then be taken to the screen where you can make a payment. This feature will eliminate the step to choose “sign contract” after a membership is purchased.
To view the signed agreement:
1. View Memberships>>Search on member last name
2. Choose “document locker” under the actions column
3. The saved contract can be viewed